Saturday, November 26, 2005

Tree Photo

As a tribute to my brother, I entered Kodak's photo contest. In order to win, you have to be one of the top 4 people to receive votes for your picture. I didn't realize that voting ends tomorrow (Sunday) at midnight eastern time, so I don't likely have a chance at winning. But, if you'd like to see my photo, go to http://kodak.eprize.net/olympics/ and enter my e-mail address as ashleyshea[at]charter[dot]net. You can vote once today (Saturday) before midnight eastern time and once tomorrow (Sunday) if you'd like. If you know of anyone who wouldn't mind voting, please pass this along.

Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Good luck with this, will forward on. Don't hesitate to enter them into local showings. You never know what might come out of this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home